Stemless White Wine Glass
420ml (According To Client's Request)
Clear ( Customized)
Can Be Printed (Customized)
Place Of Origin
According To Customers’ Need
Hand Wash Only
1. Borosilicate glass material.
2. Decoration available.
3. Different styles, sizes and colors are available.
4. Customer's logo is available.
5. Frost and printing color are available.
Stemless White Wine Glass is used for drinking white wines. High-quality sweet white wines mature at about 20 years. Including the French Su Dian of your rotten wine, late-harvest Riesling rum, Hungarian Tokai expensive sweet wine, etc., aging can make the sour wine and sweetness more clear and crisp, not to make people sweet enough heart, sour to pour teeth. High-grade sweet white wine's aging ability is extremely strong, more than 20 years is not easy, many in the last century 50 's Chteau d ' yquem in the auction to create a sky-high price is a good proof.
We are manufacturer for Stemless White Wine Glass. We have professional workers with enough experience in producing Stemless White Wine Glass. We also have testing personnel to check samples and goods of Stemless White Wine Glass before delivery. Welcome to visit our factory at any time.
1. Standard exporting package for Stemless White Wine Glass.
2. Original package or neutral package for Stemless White Wine Glass.
3. Package size is based on actual weight and volume or Customized.
4. Various modes of transportation for Stemless White Wine Glass.
5. Usually deliver goods in 15-20 days after payment or delivery time depends on order amount of Stemless White Wine Glass.
Q1: Can you do printing on Stemless White Wine Glass?
A: Yes, we can. We could offer various printing ways: the screen printing, hot stamping, decal attachment, frosting, sandblasting, etc
Q2: Can we get your free samples of Stemless White Wine Glass?
A: Yes, you can. Our Samples are only free for the customers who confirm order. But the freight for express is on buyer’s account.
Q3: Can you combine many items assorted in one container in my first order?
A: Yes, we can. But the quantity of each ordered item should reach our MOQ.