Clear Glass Water Pitcher
1.0L (According To Client's Request)
Clear ( Customized)
Can Be Printed (Customized)
Place Of Origin
According To Customers’ Need
1. Elegant design is both practical and beautiful
2. Hand crafted glass pitcher is made from true borosilicate glass, it stays clear and heat resistant
3. Fits most refrigerator doors and has a 1.0 Liter, 32 oz capacity. Dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended
Clear Glass Water Pitcher is used for water. Now many families are accustomed to drinking barrels of water, it seems that a good seal of bottled water should be finished within three or four days. Because, the bucket of water opened for a long time, bacteria will go down the water inlet, and the water dispenser will form a negative pressure in the effluent, but also unavoidably inhaled part of the air, and the air bacteria and microorganisms will also "take advantage of." If you do not drink in the short term, the bacteria will be exceeded, pure water will no longer be pure.
We are manufacturer for Clear Glass Water Pitcher. We have professional workers with enough experience. We also have testing personnel to check samples and goods before delivery. Welcome to visit our factory at any time.
1. Standard exporting package.
2. Original package or neutral package.
3. Package size is based on actual weight and volume or Customized.
4. Various modes of transportation.
5. Usually deliver goods in 15-20 days after payment or delivery time depends on order amount.
Q1: How long is the production lead time?
A: It takes 15 days for MOQ. We have large production capacity, which can ensure fast delivery time even for large quantity.
Q2: What format of the file do you need if I want my own design?
A: We have our own designer in house. So you can provide JPG, AI, CDR or PDF, etc. We will make 3D drawing for mold or printing screen for your final confirmation based on technique.
Q3: Which kinds of certificate would you have?
A: FDA, LFGB, SGS
Q4: What is your payment term?
A: Our normal payment term is TT 30% deposit after order signed and 70% against copy of B/L. We also accept L/C at sight.