Square Glass Casserole Dish
1.0L(According To Client's Request)
Clear ( Customized)
Can Be Printed (Customized)
Place Of Origin
According To Customers’ Need
1. High Borosilicate Glass
2. PP lid if customer need, we can also make thermal bag.
3. Kitchen use: baking cake and bread.
Square Glass Casserole Dish in the United States or continental Europe usually consists of pieces of meat (such as chicken) or fish (such as tuna), various chopped vegetables, a starchy binder such as flour, rice, potato or pasta, and often a crunchy or cheesy topping. Liquids are released from the meat and vegetables during cooking, and further liquid in the form of stock, wine, beer (for example lapin à la Gueuze), gin, cider, or vegetable juice may be added when the dish is assembled. Casseroles are usually cooked slowly in the oven, often uncovered. They may be served as a main course or a side dish, and may be served in the vessel in which they were cooked.
We are manufacturer for Square Glass Casserole Dish. We have professional workers with enough experience in producing Square Glass Casserole Dish. We also have testing personnel to check samples and goods of Square Glass Casserole Dish before delivery. Welcome to visit our factory at any time.
1. Standard exporting package for Square Glass Casserole Dish.
2. Original package or neutral package for Square Glass Casserole Dish.
3. Package size is based on actual weight and volume or Customized.
4. Various modes of transportation for Square Glass Casserole Dish.
5. Usually deliver goods in 15-20 days after payment or delivery time depends on order amount of Square Glass Casserole Dish.
Q1: Can you do printing on Square Glass Casserole Dish?
A: Yes, we can. We could offer various printing ways: the screen printing, hot stamping, decal attachment, frosting, sandblasting, etc
Q2: Can we get your free samples of Square Glass Casserole Dish?
A: Yes, you can. Our Samples are only free for the customers who confirm order. But the freight for express is on buyer’s account.
Q3: Can you combine many items assorted in one container in my first order?
A: Yes, we can. But the quantity of each ordered item should reach our MOQ.