Clear Seidel Glass
T:10.5cm H:20.2cm (According To Client's Request)
Clear ( Customized)
Can Be Printed (Customized)
Place Of Origin
According To Customers’ Need
1. Lead-free glass material.
2. Home decoration, Party, Wedding, Hotel, Home, Restaurant.
3. Different styles, sizes and colors are available.
4. Customer's logo is available.
Clear Seidel Glass is used for drinking beer. The origins of beer are closely related to the origin of grains, and the use of cereals for the production of alcoholic beverages has been a more than 8,000-year history. The oldest known wine literature is the production of a sacrificial beer that was carved by the Babylonian clay plate around the year 6000 BC. 16 kinds of beer made in the Mesopotamian area of 4000 BC were used in barley, wheat and honey. The bitter agent began to be used in the first 3000 AD. In 18th century BC, a detailed account of beer has been written in the code promulgated by King Hammurabi of Cuba, Babylon.
We are manufacturer for Clear Seidel Glass. We have professional workers with enough experience in producing Clear Seidel Glass. We also have testing personnel to check samples and goods of Clear Seidel Glass before delivery. Welcome to visit our factory at any time.
1. Standard exporting package for Clear Seidel Glass.
2. Original package or neutral package for Clear Seidel Glass.
3. Package size is based on actual weight and volume or Customized.
4. Various modes of transportation for Clear Seidel Glass.
5. Usually deliver goods in 15-20 days after payment or delivery time depends on order amount of Clear Seidel Glass.
Q1: Can you do printing on Clear Seidel Glass?
A: Yes, we can. We could offer various printing ways: the screen printing, hot stamping, decal attachment, frosting, sandblasting, etc
Q2: Can we get your free samples of Clear Seidel Glass?
A: Yes, you can. Our Samples are only free for the customers who confirm order. But the freight for express is on buyer’s account.
Q3: Can you combine many items assorted in one container in my first order?
A: Yes, we can. But the quantity of each ordered item should reach our MOQ.